You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Please bet responsibly.

|

Gamble Aware aims to promote responsibility in gambling. They provide information to help you make informed decisions about your gambling.

|

What can our database do?

Introduction

If you are here it means you want to make your football betting life a little easier, and we can certainly help with that! This page will explain in full what our excel based football stats and tips database can do for you with a sample at the end of this page so you can see first hand if this is something for you.

Database Tools

Our database grows on a weekly basis. At the moment, it holds 2 tools which you will be able to use, these are:

  • Team vs Team

  • Form Charts

You can see detail of both below.

Team vs Team Tool

Our Team vs Team Tool will allow you to input a home and away team to return a comparison of the stats of both of these teams, you can see how it works below.

Click on Images for Full View.

Form Charts Tool

With our form chart tool, you can input the name of any of the 1200+ teams in our database and it will return their form (split home/away) along with charts which show if their goals scored and goals conceded rate is going up or down as the season goes on.

Database Generated Tips

Our tips page is the main feature of our database. Using a teams form throughout their season, we have created formulas and algorithms which outputs a whole host of information for each fixture to help you choose the better team to bet on, these features are:

 

  • % Chance that a team will either Win or Draw e.g. Chance of Home win = 80%, Chance of Draw = 19%, Chance of Away Win = 1%

  • Success rates of each team

  • Database Predicted Scores

  • % Chance of an Amount of Goals (e.g.6% of 0 Goals, 12% of 1 Goal, 32.8% of 2 Goals etc)

 

We provide on a weekly basis a fresh tips sheet for all of the leagues to the right hand side (with more leagues to come), our average output of tips is over 300 games a week. Below we have given examples of our WIN RATES tab in our database. Click the Images below to enlarge.

Rates Tables (by Team)

Another good feature of our database is our rates tables, we have a wide variety of tables which put all teams on an even level so we can filter and see which teams are on top. Our rates tables include:

  • BTTS Rates, e.g. if a team has played 10 games and 7 ended of these games ended in BTTS, this means this team has a 70% rate of BTTS games, this table is split by total, home and away.

  • Success Rates, e.g. if the total point available to a team is 30, but the team have only managed to get 15 points, this would give the team a 50% success rate, split by total, home and away.

  • Average Goals Scored, Split total, home and away.

  • Average Goals Conceded, Split Total home and away.

  • WIN & BTTS Rates, e.g. if a team has played 10 games and 7 ended of these games ended in WIN & BTTS, this means this team has a 70% rate of WIN & BTTS games, this table is split by total, home and away.

  • LOSE & BTTS Rates, e.g. if a team has played 10 games and 7 ended of these games ended in LOSE & BTTS, this means this team has a 70% rate of LOSE & BTTS games, this table is split by total, home and away.

  • Overs Goals Rates, this displays all teams in 1 list, the % of games which a team has achieved over a certain amount of goals, for example, ABC FC could have played 100 games, 100% could have ended in over 0.5 goals, 70% could have ended in Over 1.5 goals, 62% could have ended in Over 2.5 goals etc.

You can see images below of some of our rate tables, very handy if you bet in a certain area (BTTS, Over 2,5 etc)

Our Leagues

Albania Super League

Andorra Primera Divisio

Armenia Premier League

Austria Tipico Bundesliga

Austria Erste Liga

Azerbaijan Premier League

Belarus Vysshaya Liga

Belgium Jupiler League

Belgium Proximus League

Bosnia & Herz Premier League

Bulgaria Parva Liga

Croatia 1. HNL

Cyprus First Division

Cyprus Second Division

Czech Republic 1. Liga

Czech Republic Division 2

Denmark Superliga

Denmark 1st Division

England Premier League

England Championship

England League 1

England League 2

England National League

England National League North

England National League South

Estonia Meistriliga

Faroe Islands Premier League

Finland Veikkausliiga

Finland Ykkonen

France Ligue 1

France Ligue 2

FYR of Macedonia First League

Georgia Umaglesi Liga

Germany Bundesliga

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Germany 3. Liga

Gibraltar Premier Division

Greece Super League

Hungary OTP Bank Liga

Iceland Pepsideild

Ireland Premier Division

Ireland Division 1

Israel Ligat ha'Al

Italy Serie A

Italy Serie B

Kazakhstan Premier League

Latvia SynotTip Virsliga

Lithuania A Lyga

Luxembourg National Division

Malta Premier League

Mexico Primeira Division

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Moldova Divizia Nationala

Montenegro Prva Crnogorska Liga

Netherlands Erevisisie

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

Northern Ireland Premiership

Northern Ireland Championship

Norway Tippeligaen

Norway OBOS-ligaen

Poland Ekstraklasa

Poland Division 1

Portugal Primeira Liga

Portugal Segunda Liga

Romania Liga 1

Russia Premier League

Russia Division 1

San Morino Campionato

Scotland Premiership

Scotland Championship

Scotland League 1

Scotland League 2

Serbia Super Liga

Slovakia Fortuna Liga

Spain La Liga

Spain La Liga 2

Sweden Allsvenskan

Sweden Superettan

Switzerland Super League

Turkey Super Lig

Ukraine Pari-Match League

USA MLS

Wales Premier League

Wales Division 1

Wales Huws Grey Alliance

If you would like to request a new stat or a new league to be added to our database, drop us a comment by using the button below:

If you have any questions, please contact us through our contacts page, you can get there by clicking on the button below:

Rates Tables (by League)

In our database we like to have a view of how each league stacks up against each other because every league is different, either a small number of teams dominate a league or the league is quite evenly matched. Our rate tables help you to see what league to look in for certain bets, for example, we have found the Australian A-League is the best league to bet on for Win & BTTS bets. The tables we have in our database are:

  • BTTS Rates, e.g. if a league has played 100 games and 70 ended of these games ended in BTTS, this means this league has a 70% rate of BTTS games, this table is split by total, home and away.

  • Average Goals per game, e.g. if a league has played 100 games and 250 goals have been scored, this gives that league a goal rate of 2.5 goals per game.

  • WIN & BTTS Rates, e.g. if a league has played 100 games and 63 of these ended in WIN & BTTS, this league has a WIN & BTTS rate of 63%

You can see images below of our rate tables, very handy if you bet in a certain area (BTTS, Over 2,5 etc)

Individual League Stats

Along with all the stats we have mentioned above, we also have an individual tab for each league, the stats you can find in here are:

  • Average Goals Scored

  • Average Goals Conceded

  • BTTS Rates

  • WIN & BTTS Rates

  • LOSE & BTTS Rates

  • Points Distribution

  • Overs Goals Rates

  • Correct Score Heat Map

  • The Results List for the whole season

All of these stats are split between total, home and away.