Due to #COVID19 postponing games for the foreseeable future, we have taken the decision to stop the production of our stats database until next season, we will refund anybody who has paid for our database in the last month/week and we will try and cancel subscriptions too. Although we won’t be producing our database, we are developing a new one which will be able to output Half Time stats predictions, after summer, we will be back bigger and better than ever, for now, we will put a free Poisson distribution tool on our site for you to use. If you are a monthly member and paid for a subscription from the 15th Feb, we will refund/partial refund you, if you bought a weekly subscription we will refund anybody who paid for a subscription from the 7th Mar, we will be putting our plans into place over the course of the next few weeks. Thanks to all of our subscribers for sticking with us all season, hopefully we’ll see you in the new season
Instructions & Additional Information
1. Purchasing a Subscription means you accept our Terms and Conditions.
2. The excel database is updated with fresh data for the week every Monday morning between 8am - 11am (UK Time). We will also update it midweek too with updated scores for the weekends football action.
3. You must have excel to use our tool, the excel sheet does work on mobile but loses a lot of the quality and experience.
4. Before you buy, you can have a look at some of our previous databases here:
5. After buying a subscription you will gain access to the "Download Database" page of the website where you can download our excel database here:
6. Once you have bought your subscription we cannot issue a refund.
7. For any additional questions please email us at